Food & Beverage Services Learnerships at Sun International Johannesburg
Closing Date: 18 November 2020
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Apply for the Food & Beverage Services Learnerships
To offer unemployed individuals with a qualification and exposure to Food & Beverage Services according to Sun International’s operational standards, procedural compliance and customer experience expectations. The programme is accredited and the learner will exit with an NQF Level 4 qualification.
- Grade 12 / equivalent with English Level 3
Skills and Knowledge
- Communication skills
- Well presented
- Ability to follow instructions
- High levels of initiative and drive
- Valid South African ID.
- Must be willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to stand for long hours
Key Performance Areas:
The candidates will be expected to work in the Food & Beverage (F&B) area in accordance with specified procedures whilst creating an environment which will enhance excellent guest service.
How to Apply
You may also apply for:
- Administration Officer R257 508 Per Annum X2 POSTS
- Government Full-time Bursaries 2021
- PRASA Vacancies East London, Johannesburg, Pretoria Apply via Email
- Government Internships R6000 Per Month Pretoria
- Multichoice is Hiring Interns Johannesburg
- Graduate Development Rotation Program