Food Lover’s Market is looking for an Accounts Intern/Clerk. The successful applicant will start immediately.
An Accounts Intern/Clerk has now opened at Food Lover’s Market.
This position is located in Brackenfell.
You will have 5 shifts per week, each for 8 hours and will start immediately.
- Experience: Other
- Active enrollment in a relevant post-secondary program
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; including Word and Excel
- Interpersonal skills; including written and verbal communication
- The ability to be discreet when handling sensitive financial information
- A willingness to learn
- Analytical skills
- Symphonix system knowledge and experience (Advantageous)
- Sage knowledge
- Able to work in open plan office environment
- Ability to handle monotonous and repetitive tasks with enthusiasm
- Friendly and able to work in a team
- Assist with AR invoicing and expense reports
- Analyze financial data
- Perform research for budgeting and financial forecasting and year end audit
- Check financial documents and information as well as prepare journal entries
- File documentation
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Assist with Ad-hoc tasks
Our Food Lover’s Market division is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Accounting Intern to join our team. In this role, you will gain experience and learn essential industry skills by assisting our team with accounts payable and receivable. As an Accounting Intern, you will also post journal entries to the general ledger and perform administrative duties, such as data entry and filing.