- Industry experience advantageous
- Technical Aptitude
- The ability to work within a high pressure environment
- Ability to establish new markets by tapping into your existing network.
- Ability to manage budgets as well as meeting set KPI’s
- Proficient in English & Afrikaans, both written and orally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with no fear of telephonically or face to face dealing with or assisting
clients and resolving complaints.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Google applications as well as knowing your way around a computer.
- Ability to take ownership of and resolve complaints.
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work diligently in a team environment.
- Sales experience in a fast-paced, aggressive environment.
- Proven multi-tasking capability and admin skill
- MUST have electrical experience and come from electrical background
The ability to work both independently as well as within a team will be crucial to your success in this role. Furthermore, you will be required to submit various reports to your manager on a monthly, weekly and daily basis.
Your ultimate requirement and measure in this position will be the growth and performance of your prescribed franchise portfolio.
- Meet Minimum required sales budget & targets.
- Franchise orders.
- Administration duties
- Housekeeping of work station.
- Up & cross sell and advise clients of alternatives.
- Answering incoming calls & mails.
- Quotes and handling quote follow ups and back order follow ups.
- Process of orders.
- Up skilling on products
- Request stock and follow up with relevant departments.
- Bucket codes for manufacturing products.
- Special transformers sales
- Providing product advice
- Liaising with clients and relevant departments on ETA’s, back orders and buyouts.
- Promote current specials.
- Providing technical advice
- Saturday trade when needed.
- Ad hoc Saturdays and training.
- Resolving complaints
How to Apply for this positions