Apply for the Gibela Transport Graduate Programme Closing Date: 21 August 2020
Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
Gibela Transport Internships
- 12-month programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
- Engineering Trade S4
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- No previous work experience
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
Behavioral requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
- Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
You may also apply for:
- BDO Traineeships: Cape Town-Joburg-PE
- LEDET Youth Tourism Officers X35 Posts
- National Nuclear Regulators Internships
- TWK Agri Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeships
- Rand Water In-Service Traineeships 2021
- Sandvik Apprenticeship Programme 2021