Government Communication and Information System would like you to apply to participate in an Internship programme in the 2019/2020 financial year. The Internship Programmes is meant to provide work exposure for a period of twenty months.
Government Communication and Information System offers INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an Internship Programme previously.
Placement in the organisation after the Internship Programme is not guaranteed.
Preference will be given to the following designated groups: People with Disabilities, Coloureds, Indians and Whites currently studying towards a higher-education qualification and need to be exposed to the work environment in order for them to obtain the qualification they are studying for.
GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: PROVINCIAL LIAISON (24 months-contract)
STIPEND : R6747.75 per month
- Kimberley REF NO: 3/1/5/1 – 19/33
- Gauteng REF NO: 3/1/5/1 – 19/34
- Durban REF NO: 3/1/5/1 – 19/35
- East London REF NO: -3/1/5/1 – 19/36
- Bloemfontein REF NO: 3/1/5/1 – 19/37
- Mafikeng REF NO: 3/1/5/1 – 19/38
- Polokwane REF NO: 3/1/5/1 – 19/39
- Nelspruit REF NO: 3/1/5/1 – 19/40
- Cape Town REF NO: 3/1/5/1 – 19/41
- An appropriate National Diploma (NQF 6) or three (3) years Degree (NQF 7) in Public Administration; Public Management, Office Management or related equivalent qualification, as recognized by SAQA.
APPLICATIONS : The DG of Government Communication and Information System, Private Bag X 745, Pretoria 0001, or hand deliver to Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Cnr Francis Baard & Festival streets, Hatfield, Pretoria. FOR ATTENTION : Mr S Matshageng CLOSING DATE : 28 June 2019
Applications must be submitted on Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM, stating the field for which the intern is applying (from the above list). A CV, certified copies of certificates, academic transcripts, and Identity document must be attached.
The certification stamp must not be older than three months and failure to submit the required documents will result in the application been disqualified.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.