Want to make your mark with some of the world’s biggest brands?
As our Research & Development Graduate you’ll have the freedom to gain hands-on product development experience with some of the leading consumer products
Research & Development Graduate
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
With complete involvement from day one, you’ll be part of a global team bringing leading brands to millions.
You’ll gain new skills and experience, managing research and development projects from the outset.
You could take customer insights and develop new products or enhancing existing brands.
You might find original applications for existing technologies.
The key focus will be on ‘learning through doing’ but with the support of our team.
- Maintain supplies inventory and order items when needed for area of responsibility
- Understand the Product Development Process as it pertains to R&D functions
- Prepare lab batches as well as conducting industrial trials as technical lead
- Benchmarking vs. Industry via conducting performance and analysis evaluations
- Support projects timeously and efficiently in order to reach organisational KPI’s
- Contribute to departmental stretch targets
HOW TO APPLY
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.