Location: Cape Town and Johannesburg
Minimum requirements for the role:
- You must have 0-2 years work experience
- You Must be a South African citizen
- You must have a valid drivers license
- Basic knowledgeable of project management and of project financial and accounting
- Basic understanding of commercial or financial attributes
- PC literate, proficient in standard business office software
- Strong personality and attitude – “go -getter”
- Able to communicate clearly, both written and oral within project teams
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this application form
of the following:
- South African Identity Document
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
- A motivation letter as to why you should be considered
How to Apply
|Cost Control Grad / InternA qualification in financial management,suitable to the level of entry into the Internship programmeMatric with university exemption, ideally having a Bachelor’s degree|
in accounting and financial management or equivalent or working
towards a suitable tertiary qualification (Final Year)Apply Online for the Hatch Cost Control Graduate / Internship Programme
|Health and Safety Grad / InternGraduates who have completed an Occupational Safety and Health Diploma,|
or similar, degree program at a reputable Higher Educational InstitutionYou must have passed your qualification with distinctionApply Online for the Hatch Health and Safty Graduate / Internship Programme
|Engineering Grad / InternYou must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng|
in Civil Engineering or Post Graduate Degree at a recognised tertiary
institutionOr you must have completed your BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering
or Post Graduate Degree at a recognised tertiary institution and
have less than 24 months of work experienceYou must have maintained an average undergraduate academic achievement
of 65% or aboveBe flexible to work in any province within South AfricaApply Online for the Hatch Engineering… Graduate / Internship Programme in Cape Town
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.