Closing Date: 2021 May 21
Location: Cape Town
Stipend: R6083.75 to R9239.75 (depending on the NQF level (6-10)
The WCG: Health Graduate Internship Programme is a youth programme (ages 20 to 35) and will provide an opportunity to gain practical work experience for a maximum period of twelve (12) months
- Good communication skills in at least two of the official three languages of the Western Cape.
- Good understanding of how the public health service functions.
- Knowledge of health-related problems.
- Being able to cope under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills.