Apprentice includes students working at the company who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university.
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (South Africa)|
College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company’s definition) undergoing a specific training and development path within the EMEA Graduate Program.
Apprentice includes students working at the company who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university. Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist. College Interns are university students who are working at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters. College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
Education and Experience Required:
Enrolled in University.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
How to Apply
You may also apply for:
Get More details at: https://www.aftermatric.co.za/#ixzz5wY44TVCF
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you