Send your applications for the Hilti Internship Programme Johannesburg
Closing Date: 31 July 2020
Location: Midrand, Johanneseburg
What you need is:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree (NQF Level 7 or 8) in Logistics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or Transportation Management.
- Advanced skills level in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Strong Analytical skills and mathematical aptitude required.
- Committed, logical thinker with high attention to details.
- Excellent networking, interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management.
- High level of motivation, customer focus oriented, and a continuous improvement mentality required.
- Results driven and proactive, able to achieve targets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken).
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to hilti.com and find out more about Hilti.
How to Apply
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About Hilti Corporation
We’re global, based in over 120 countries with more than 29,000 employees.
Everyday our technologies support awe-inspiring feats of engineering around the world – from the famous bullet train in Japan to metro tunnels deep under the largest cities on earth.
We offer a 360 degrees service for your build – from software for design, products and tools for work onsite to training, repairs, testing and consultancy. We’re a one-stop shop for building, worldwide.
WORKING DIRECTLY WITH OUR CUSTOMERS
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
That’s why we run our own direct sales teams, with over two-thirds of our Hilti team members working directly with our customers every day. That’s 200,000 interactions worldwide online, on the phone and onsite.
And at Hilti we don’t believe in just sitting in the office. Our sales teams and field engineers work closely with our customers onsite, finding solutions to make builds faster, easier and safer.
All this drives our innovation, because we know and understand what our customers really need.
WE MAKE AND RESEARCH OUR OWN LEADING-EDGE PRODUCTS
At Hilti we like to do things differently.
We create technologies, software and services, which clearly stand out from the rest.
We run our own research and design labs, working with top technical universities and partners, all over the world.
We make our own products in Hilti factories and with external partners, making sure all our products match the same high quality and standards.
And we are a privately owned company, founded in 1941 by Martin Hilti and still held by the Hilti family today. So we are looking to build for the future and not for a short term gain.
Read also: Apply for SANSA Internship Programme