@Home Sales Learnerships Programme Johannesburg
We’re looking for high energy team members, who will help create positive energy and excitement around our brand and products. It starts with you establishing the customer’s needs in order to ensure exceptional customer experience as @Home takes pride in customer centricity. As a member of our retail team, you’ll serve as an ambassador of @home and help us keep our commitment to delivering the best customer experience at our stores.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, YOU WILL NEED:
- You are the person who guides customers by advising and selling.
- You get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with @home
- The ability to deal efficiently with customer queries and complaints
- You need to be able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile for customers and team
- Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance.
- You have strong people skills and you are approachable and a good listener.
- A love for learning
- Matric with a pass in English & Maths or Maths Literacy
- To have an enthusiastic interest and passion for retail
- Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude, and demonstrate initiative to deliver results
- A positive attitude and hardworking spirit are an absolute must.
The objective of the sales associate is to meet or exceed the sales and profitability goals of the store by maximizing personal sales consistently. Provide optimum level of customer service by fulfilling customer’s requirements and needs and consistently apply non-negotiable sales standards.
How To Apply for Sales Learnerships Programme
Find More Sales Learnerships Here
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you