HomeChoice is one of South Africa’s best and loved brands. A lot of people have a thing for quality and HomeChoice has a way and products that will help you to achieve that thing.
So the question now is how can you get an account with HomeChoice and how to get the Deals.
HomeChoice will be offering great discounts on most of the loved items. All you need to do is to Subscribe to their newsletter to get the deals as soon as they become available.
Now for the other question
How do I open an account with homechoice?
2 easy ways to open an account with homechoice:
- Register at homechoice.co.za
Click on Register at the top of the screen.
Enter your ID number. It is simply to check if you have an existing account with us.
Fill in your personal details and create your password. Please select a password that you will remember and always keep it safe.
Click on complete registration, and you’re done.
- Don’t worry, this process is extremely safe and secure and you only have to register once. Thereafter, it will only take 3 clicks to shop online.
Homechoice Bedding Deals
HomeChoice December Specials
Buy Now Pay Later Deals
- Contact our call centre on 0861466324 (South Africa) or +27216801300 (Outside South Africa)
- Your ID number
- Address and contact details
- Employment details
- Monthly income and expenses details
Once we have received all of your information a credit bureau check is done to determine whether you qualify for a homechoice credit facility account. If you do, we will require more personal information such as your income and expenses details. As a responsible credit provider, we aim to protect you from over-indebtness and give you the credit you deserve.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you