At Ackermans the people proud of where they have come from, and excited about what’s still ahead. The people are the real stars of the business. They call themselves Phadimas, which means “shine” in Northern Sotho.
At Ackermans they have a wide variety of opportunities available – from fashion to finance. Check out the different departments, and see where you fit in.
If you are looking for an opportunity at one of the Ackermans stores, you can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.
- Visit the Ackermans career site
- Log In/Register your CV
- Browse Available Jobs
- Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying! You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by location or division. Click on the ‘more info’ button of the job you want to find out more about – this will show you the requirements, duties and other relevant information.
- Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply” and follow the prompts.
What’s great is that even if there is nothing that interests you right now, by creating a profile you can simply log in for future opportunities.
To work at a Ackermans store you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Ackermans Group reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.