The University of Zululand has opened their applications for the 2021 academic year so apply now!
Unizulu is a comprehensive university offering approximately 252 accredited degrees, diploma and certificate courses. Unizulu aims to be a leading, comprehensive University providing quality education.
KwaDlangezwa and Richards Bay campuses
- Science and Agriculture
Application Closing Dates
- 30 August for Social Work
- 30 September for Nursing Science
- 31 October for other programmes
Applications may be done online and are done through the Central Applications Office (CAO).
To hear the outcome of your application, you will be notified via sms notices, emails and the official University Offer letter. However, applicants may contact the Admissions Office on 035 902 6178/6030/6051/6234/6361 if they have not received their offer letters and to update their contact and postal details.
How To Apply
- All first year applications are submitted through the Central Applications Office (CAO).
- Application forms can be downloaded from the CAO website
- You may also apply online by going to www.cao.ac.za, click on the apply tab, then click on apply now, and follow the easy application process.
- The CAO number appears in tear-off slip on the CAO application form.
- Use your unique CAO number as a reference when paying the application fee.
Documents To Be Submitted
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of diploma or degree certificate (if available)
- Certified copy of an academic record with conduct in respect of studies at another tertiary institution
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee (see relevant fee above)
- Certified copy of Matric results/certificate
Foreign students should also provide the following:
- Valid passport and study permit
- SAQA verification certificate
- Proof of financial means (bank statements, bursaries, cash available/traveller’s cheque to cover envisaged living expenses during the sojourn in the Republic and to pay tuition fees)