Download forms for the IDC Bursaries 2021. The Industrial Development Corporation awards bursaries every year as part of its corporate social investment programme. The provision of bursaries or study assistance for qualifying students is one of these initiatives. Read more about the IDC Bursaries 2021
IDC Bursary Programme
The Industrial Development Corporation of SA Ltd (IDC) is engaged in various initiatives in human resource development, capacity building and human capital development to address acute skills deficits in the country, as well as, using it as a mechanism for the recruitment and development of professional employees.
To be eligible for the scheme
- Student must be 16 years and older but not older than 25 years to apply.
- Matric Students – Student must have achieved the total average of 75% and above and must be SA Citizen.
- Tertiary Students -Student must have achieved the total average of 65% and above and must be SA Citizen.
Course we offer Bursary for?
- Business & Economics
- Agricutural Science
- Computer Science
HOW TO APPLY
IDC has a bursary programme that assists selected learners who are academically talented but lack financial resources to pursue higher education.
The programme is a full cost bursary which funds: Engineering, Commerce, Science, Agriculture, Environmental Studies and Information Technology.
More opportunities here
- Anglo American Mining Learnerships
- ABB Internships Gauteng
- PWC Bursary 2021
- Masthead Internship Bloemfontein
- PWC Youth Learnerships
- Transnet Bursary and Trainee Accountant
- Gauteng College of Nursing Training Programme 2021
- Tiger Brands Trainee Programme
- AVI Learnership Programme
- Midvaal Municipality Internship Programme