Graduates Wanted for CITI-Jobs Fund learnership program
Are you are graduate student?
Have you completed any of the following?
- NQF Level 5 in IT
- NQF Level 6 in IT
- NQF Level 7 in IT
- National Diploma in Information Technology with a Major in Business Analysis
- Bachelor of Commerce in Informatics and Business Management
- Bachelor of Science Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology in Business Systems
Look no further our client has an awesome and exciting Learnership opportunity where candidates will be upskilled in one of the following:
- Systems Development NQF Level 5
- Systems Support NQF Level 5
- Technical Support NQF Level 4
- Business Analysis NQF Level 5
Minimum Entry Requirements:
• Applicants must have a completed Information Technology qualification
• A qualification with a business or computing major
• Strong computer and internet literacy skills
If you interested please copy the link below in your browser to apply and allow for 3 weeks to receive feedback , if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you