Sandton, Gauteng: R18 000 a month
- Note:Please apply to one position and one location only
- Location: Anslow Park, Sandton, JHB, RSA.
- Application Deadline: 8 Nov 2019
- Interviews: December
- Start Date: 3 Feb 2019
- Base Salary: R18 000, OTE R50 000
- Do You Have What It Takes…?
Meltwater is the global industry leader in online media monitoring and analysis, providing companies with business critical information. With the launch of our Johannesburg office four years ago, we are looking for highly ambitious and driven individuals to participate in our African expansion.
This opportunity represents a unique chance to participate within a global start-up project, with a vision to create a strong Pan-African footprint.
Meltwater has experienced significant growth in Africa since its entry into the market in South Africa and Ghana in 2007. Our success has resulted in a need for a highly executive team based in South Africa’s commercial hub in Johannesburg.
Meltwater offers a diverse range of career opportunities based on your potential and talent. You will join our International Management Trainee Programme as a Sales Consultant, then progress through our entry-level management positions.
We are looking for motivated and dedicated professionals who are eager to roll up their sleeves and help increase our presence across South Africa and Africa, as well as to be part of the company’s growth. The team will be expected to focus on B2B sales predominantly in South Africa as well as Southern, West Africa and other African countries as we expand.
The position comprises of new business development and client acquisition. In the first month, Sales Consultants go through our breakthrough training program, which not only focuses on teamwork and culture, but also guides you through the fundamentals of the B2B sales process.
Continuous training is provided on how to research, present and sell Meltwater services to C-Level executives across all industries in Africa. Meltwater offers an exciting career path with diverse International opportunities for personal and professional growth in a fast paced environment.
Who are we:
- An international software company
- African office based in Cape Town and Johannesburg
- 35 000+ clients
- Head office based in San Francisco
- 61 offices globally
- 2000+ employees who love working here
We are offering:
- Fun, cosmopolitan and international work culture
- Continuous training and professional development throughout your career
- Accelerated leadership and promotion program
- Global career opportunities
- Competitive salary model (basic, bonuses, and uncapped commission structure)
Skills & Requirements
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree or equivalent (any discipline)
- South African residency or South African work permit
- Keen interest in business on an African and international level
- B2B sales experience applicable to East and West African markets is advantageous
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Fluent in English and other African business languages is advantageous (French, Portuguese, Swahili etc.)
How to Apply
Talent Acquisition Meltwater Africajobs.email@example.com
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.