Internship in Logistic Management
Job Description12 month internship opportunity for youth with post-matric : Degree in Logistic management
Interns will be placed within the Transport department and will gain practical experience in Transport and multi-functional administrative duties.
- Completed Degree
- Less than 25 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TOTAL Employment Equity plan
Note: Failure to provide TOTAL with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you don’t hear from us within a month (30 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Context and environmentRequired Documents:
2. Final year Transcript
3. Copy of ID
4. Certificate if available
Required entry Qualifications:
- Post-matric Degree in Logistics
- Required entry Years of relevant experience: less than 1 year or none
- Negotiation skills
- Research skills
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.