Closing Date: 18 November 2o16
Location: 4 Kyalami Boulevard, Kyalami
Successful candidates can expect:
- Networking opportunities through various planned events and activities to provide exposure to other facets of the Company
- On the job coaching opportunities
- Partnerships with other departments within the Company to gain a greater understanding of various roles in the business
Candidates can select one opportunity that best aligns with their strengths. Roles will vary according to business priorities and capability gaps.
Brand Graduate (x2 roles)
- Core function – Marketing
- Will gain exposure to Sales, Education, PR, Visual and touch points with Finance, Supply Chain, Online, Digital and CRM.
- Desired Major – Marketing
- Job Code: BrandGrad
HR Graduate (x1 role)
- Core function – Retail HR
- Will gain exposure to Learning, Recruitment, Industrial Relations
- Desired Major – HR Business Economics, Psychology/Social Sciences/ Commerce
- Job Code: HRGrad
- Strength in your chosen functional area
- Ability to work in a professional and confidential environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and proactiveness
- Strong functional knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for luxury goods and the beauty industry
- Degree – must have completed by December 2016 with strong academic results
- Honours Degree – completed or in progress
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.