Closing Date: 30 November 2016
The aim of the internship programme is to:
- Provide individuals with a full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations.
- Integrate academic preparation with professional challenges.
We offer bursaries in the following fields:
- Engineering (Mechanical. Industrial and Civil)
- Finance (Accounting or Tax)
- Environmental Studies
- Human Resources
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Law and Corporate Governance
- Health and Safety
Applications from the following will be considered for the internship/Workplace Experience:
- Graduates of Total South Africa bursaries programme
- Qualified students who have excelled academically and require working experience to improve their chances of employability.
- Graduates who have never been employed or participated in any graduate programme before.
How to Apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject = Internship Programme)
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.