Investec is an international specialist banking and asset management group. It provides a range of financial products and services to a client base in three principal markets: the United Kingdom, South Africa and Australia
Investec has a vested interest in developing future talent, academically in fields that represent relevance to the financial services and the CA Programme. While our scholarship provides financial assistance our support is holistic; successful candidates have access to mentors, exam technique specialists and an opportunity to attend Pathfinder, Investec CA events and Investec vacation work to gain additional exposure.
• Students who are studying or are registered to study towards a CA degree at a SAICA accredited university
• Students who have achieved a minimum of 70% for pure Maths at matric
• Full time students
• Minimum average of 70% for each academic year
• Minimum average of 65% for your final year of undergraduate year
• Minimum average of 65% in your final year
• Students who have not received another bursary or financial assistance
• South African citizens
• Investec wishes to encourage and promote South Africans to further their studies and qualifications in the hope that they will contribute significantly to the economic development of the country and to fully participate in the broader South African society.
• If you are not a South African citizen, a copy of a valid work permit is required in order to process your application. Accordingly, only South African citizens are invited to apply for selection for the Investec CA Scholarship.
How to apply
Applications close on 15 January 2017. Click here to apply online
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.