The Provincial Department of Human Settlements offers unemployed graduates residing in the Province of Kwa-Zulu Natal an opportunity to apply for an Internship in order to gain work related experience.
The Internship Programme will run for a period of 24 (twenty four) months.
The applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Graduate in the specific fields below,
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old,
- Must have no working experience.
DEGREE / DIPLOMA
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Finance / Commerce / Accounting
- Supply Chain Management / Demand Management
- Public Management / Administration
- Business Management / Administration / Local Economic Development
- Office Management
- Journalism / Media
CLICK NEXT TO VIEW HOW TO APPLY
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, October 31, 2019
How To Apply
When responding to the advertisement all applications must be accompanied by the following documentation:-
- A one page covering/motivation letter, stating why you should be considered for the Internship Programme within the Department,
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified copy of your ID and all qualifications obtained,
- Proof of residence.
- People who are living with disabilities are encouraged to apply and clearly state the nature of disability