Closing Date: 05 September 2019
Location: Centurion/ Upington/ Pietermaritzburg
Key Performance Areas
- The completion of all duties in a professional manner as determined
by the allocated Manager in relation to the field of specialisation.
- Ensure personal development of own skills in the qualification specialist
area and as per development plan.
- Administrative duties as allocated by the responsible Manager.
- Compilation or undertaking research; or
- Report writing, memorandums.
Preferred Minimum Education and Experience
The applicant should have a minimum of a 3 year completed tertiary qualification in:
- Agricultural Economics (Preferably Masters degree)
- LLB / BA Law / Bcom Law
- Computer and Information Systems qualification
- Accounting / Finance Services / Corporate Finance
- Risk Management / Compliance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bsc Mathematics
- Bcom – General
Applicant should not have any previous work experience or currently participating in any internship / learnership.
- Report writing
- Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Communication (both written, verbal)
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Administrative and Co-ordination abilities
- Microsoft Office
- Extended hours as and when required
- Travel as and when required
- Application to be accompanied by an official academic record – Compulsory