Learnership Programme R3000 Per Month
Closing Date: 30 October 2018
Location: Killarney Gardens, Cape Town
Salary: R3000.00 pm
Fair Cape Dairies and its subsidiary, Fruitique, a progressive manufacturer of dairy products and fruit pulps and syrups, have an opportunity available for Learnerships for Matrics (Grade 12) at its facility situated in Killarney Gardens.
Our commitment to superior quality, innovation, value for money and sustainable business practices will always be maintained as our best guarantee for future sustainability.
- We invite Grade 12 graduates to complete a NQF 1 National Certificate in Food/Beverage Handling Practices qualification. You will complete this course while working in our factories.
- Grade 12 students, who have obtained at least 50 % or more in both Mathematics/Math Lit and English.
- You will need to be eager and energetic to work in a factory shift environment and in turn we will offer a one year contract in addition to registering the successful person onto the Learnership.
- You will be exposed to on-the-job learning and will study and complete theoretical and practical assessments during your period of employment in order to achieve the qualification.
- Grade 12 graduates.
- Grade 12 level Mathematics/Math Literacy and English with at least 50% pass rate in each subject
- Completely committed to learning and studying to achieve a qualification
- Must be willing to work in a Shift Environment.
- Must have access to reliable transport or public transport to and from the workplace in Killarney Gardens/ Durbanville Farm.
- Available to begin employment in November 2018
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- The successful applicants will be required to work at shop floor level and attend regular training sessions as scheduled. You will assist the Department in any daily activities with regards to processing and packaging of food and dairy products.
- R3000-00 per month – Stipend
If you meet the criteria please submit your ID & Grade 12 Certificate or if you have written Matric in 2017 your results from July 2017, as well as a CV.
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
How To Apply
If you meet the criteria please submit your ID & Grade 12 Certificate or if you have written Matric in 2016 your results from July 2016, as well as a CV to email@example.com or fax your CV to 086 743 5281 by no later than the 3rd January 2017.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you