- Provide effective customer service in a contact centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing centre.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and use communication technology in a contact centre environment.
- Capture data to track interactions.
- Work effectively as a team member in a group to enhance team performance.
- english grammar
Knowledge and Education
- Matric with a pass of 34% in English,Math or Math Literacy
- NQF equivalent or experiential training
- Technical Aptitude
- Knowledge of Telecoms and IT industry (could increase a higher hourly rate)
- Business Writing (Email Etiquette)
- MS EXCEL
- MS WORD
- MS OUTLOOK
- Call centre experience or Customer service advantageous
- Experience ISP centre environment is advantageous (could increase a higher hourly rate)
- Oral and Written Communication
- Customer Service Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
- Computer Literacy
- Technical Expertise
- English – reading and writing
- English (Essential for an International Call Centre)
- Voice clarity, pronunciation, grammar and articulation of the candidates needs to be of a very high standard
- Decision making ability
- Initiating action – problem solving
- Customer Focus
- Organization Fit
- Managing Conflict – Conflict Resolution
- Logical Reasoning
- Observable Competencies related to the job specifications above.
Shift work: 10:00pm to 08:00am (Transport will be provided)
How to apply
Closing date: Apply before Sunday, November 17, 2019
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.