Send CVs for the LEDET Youth Tourism Officers. The Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism invites applications from suitably qualified young graduates from Limpopo Province (between 18-35 years) to participate in twenty-four months internship programme.
LEDET Youth Tourism Officers
The programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices in order to maximize their chances of getting employment.
REF NO : C1/20/1
SALARY : R 5 728.50 per month
- BA – PHALABORWA (4);
- THABAZIMBI (2);
- MODIMOLLE – MOOKGOPONG (4);
- CAPRICORN (2);
- POLOKWANE (5);
- TUBATSE – FETAKGOMO (2);
- MOPANI (4) ELIAS MOTSOALEDI (2);
- GIYANI (2); SEKHUKHUNE (4);
- LEPELLE – NKUMBI (2);
- VHEMBE (2)
- Tertiary Diploma/Degree (NQF6) or equivalent qualification in the Tourism Field.
It is the Department`s intent to promote representativeness (race, gender and disability) through the filling of these posts.
The Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism is an equal opportunity employer, therefore people with disability, women and youth are encouraged to apply.
You may also apply for:
- TWK Agri Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeships
- Rand Water In-Service Traineeships 2021
- Sandvik Apprenticeship Programme 2021
- Maersk Learnership Programme
- Rio Tinto Learnership Programme 2021
- NFVF Funding Applications Open
- Mastercard UCT Scholarship Programme
- Public Works Internship Programme
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS: Direct your application quoting the relevant reference number, position and centre on the Z83 to: The Head of Department: Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism, Private Bag X 9484 POLOKWANE, 0700.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand delivered applications may be submitted at Evridiki Towers, Registry Office, 19 Biccard Street, Office B1-73, POLOKWANE. OR
offices at the following ( CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO VIEW FULL PDF)
Applications must be submitted on Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM obtainable from any public service department, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and ID.