Letsema Banking Learnership Programme. Do you want to step into the world of banking? Participate in a ONE year Learnership in the banking and microfinance sector and receive an NQF5 Certificate in Management Development.
Letsema Learnership With Bankseta 2019
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 60% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a minimum of 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Not involved in any other studies on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Person with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership
HOW TO APPLY
Opportunity Closing Date: Saturday, August 31, 2019