Apply for the Limpopo Provincial Treasury Vacancies, various positions from Cleaners, transport logistics, and more. The Limpopo Provincial Treasury aims is to employ a suitably qualified and competent individual to manage and co-ordinate the processes in the various departments. Read more about the Limpopo Provincial Treasury Vacancies.
Limpopo Provincial Treasury Vacancies
CLEANER REF NO: LPT/133
- AET Certificate (Adult Education Training) or Grade 10.
- Relevant working experience in Cleaning Environment.
- Certificate in cleaning will be added advantage.
- Competencies: Ability to operate cleaning machines e.g. vacuum cleaner.
- Ability to work under pressure, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and write.
TRANSPORT OFFICER REF NO: LPT/209
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF level 6) as recognised by SAQA.
- Qualification in Transport Management/Logistics or related fields will be an added advantage.
- Two (2) years’ relevant working experience within Logistics /Fleet Management. Valid vehicle driver’s license (with exception of persons with disabilities).
- Competencies: Planning and organizing. Problem solving and decision making. Financial management. Self-management. Team membership. Client orientation and customer focus.
- Knowledge And Skills: Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) and Supply Chain Management Prescripts, Assets Management Framework and other relevant government Human Resource.
- Computer Literacy. Good understanding of applicable Logistics, Transport Management, Supply Chain Management prescripts, Asset Management Framework, Public Finance Management Act and Treasury Regulations.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICER SCM CLIENT SUPPORT CAPRICORN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SERVICE REF NO LPT/365
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 6) as recognized by SAQA.
- Qualification in Public Administration/Public Management/or related fields will be an added advantage.
- Two (2) years’ relevant working experience within Supply Chain Management support.
- Valid vehicle driver’s license (with exception of persons with disabilities).
- Competencies: Good communication skills, verbal and written. Presentation skills. Computer literacy in Ms-Excel and Word. Interpersonal relations.
- Organizing skills. Reporting skills
- Conflict management. Leadership skills.
- Knowledge and Skills: Knowledge of Supply Chain Management Framework, PPPFA of 2000, its accompanying regulations, BBBEE Act and its Codes and Treasury Regulations
HOW TO APPLY
All Applications should be submitted to: Director: Human Resource Management, Private Bag X 9486, Polokwane, 0700 Or Hand delivered to: Ismini Towers Building, Office No. GOO2 (Ground Floor) Registry, 46 Hans van Ransburg Street, Polokwane, 0700.
ENQUIRIES : All General enquiries should be directed to Messrs Mathoma Reuben, Lukheli Packson, Mesdames, Kgadima Conny and Moremi Hilda @ (015) – 298 7000.
CLOSING DATE : Friday the 31st July 2020 at 16H00
NOTE : Applications must be submitted on Z83 forms obtainable from all Government Departments or can be downloaded from www.dpsa.gov.za.
Applications must be completed in full, accompanied by certified copies of educational qualifications, identity documents, Valid vehicle driver’s License (where required) and a Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
Applications without attachments will not be considered. A specific reference number for the post applied for must be quoted in the space provided on form Z83. Applicants with foreign qualifications remain responsible for ensuring that their qualifications are evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and therefore must attach certified copies of certificates of evaluation by the SAQA.
Successful incumbents will be expected to sign a performance agreement within one month after assumption of duty and also be required to disclose their financial interests in accordance with the prescribed regulations. All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the Department.
Following the interview and Technical exercise, the Selection Panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools. In order to ensure that potential SMS members have a background on processes and procedures linked to the SMS, a further requirement for appointment at SMS level will be the successful completion of the Senior Management Pre-entry Programme as endorsed by the National School of Government with effect from 1st April 2020.
This is a Public Service specific training programme which will be applicable for appointments at SMS post.
The link is as follows: www.thensg.gov.za/training-course/sms-pre-entry-programme. All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a security clearance and verification of qualifications. Shortlisted applicants will be required to provide their original qualification certificates and ID on the day of the interviews for verification purposes.
The recommended candidates for appointments will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (criminal records, credit records check and security reasons).
NB: Those who previously applied for posts indicated as “re-advert” must submit a new application/s if they are still interested in those posts.Late applications, emails or faxed applications will not be considered. Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the disqualification of the application. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive and if you have not heard from us within 90 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. However, should there be any dissatisfaction, applicants are hereby advised to, within 90 days, request reasons from the Department for any administrative action which has adversely affected them in terms of section 5, sub-section 1 and 2 of the Promotion of Administrative Justice Act 3 of 2000. The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment to the posts advertised. The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Department.
To apply visit PDF Vacancy CLICK HERE to register your application.
Applications must be submitted onZ83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM