Durban ICC Internship Programme
The Durban ICC is calling for suitable Graduates to join their graduate programme within the Finance as well as Communication Division. The graduate programme is a 12 month programme.
- Matric with Accounting
- An Accounting related degree or national diploma
- Computer literacy ( Ms office suite )
- A relevant tertiary degree or equivalent NQF level 6 qualification ( Journalism Diploma, and or B-tech Degree in Journalism )
- Computer literacy ( Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook )
- Excellent command of English is essential
- Ability to write press releases, new articles, speeches, taking videos and photographs
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must reach the Human Resources Department via e-mail: CLICK ON LINK BELOW
Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements will automatically be disqualified Applicants who have not been contacted 30 days after the closing date should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Applicants with criminal records will be required to declare such records with the full understanding that certain criminal activities may be considered to be incompatible with employment by the Durban ICC.
Closing Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.