Limpopo Treasury Bursaries for 2019 Closing Date 11 January 2019
Limpopo Provincial Treasury invites suitable applicants to apply for Scholarship / Bursary Programme for 2019.
Closing Date: 11 January 2019
Limpopo Provincial Treasury invites matriculants and undergraduate university students to apply for full-time study bursaries offered by the Department, as part of capacity building initiatives aimed at meeting future skills and capacity needs.
- A Grade 12 pass with university exemption, or an average of 65% for students already at university
- South African citizenship
- Residence in the Limpopo Province
Field of Studies
- Bachelor of Accounting Sciences
- BCom Economics
- BCom Financial Accounting
- BCom Cost and Management Accounting
- BCom Internal Auditing
- BCom Business Information Systems
- BSc Computer Science
- National Diploma/ B Tech (Finance and Accounting/ Information Technology/ Internal Auditing/ Financial Information Systems/ Cost and Management Accounting)
Please note: Preference will be given to local universities.
How to Apply
Application forms (TE007) are available on www.limtreasury.gov.za, or may be collected and returned, as follows:
|Capricorn56-58 Paul Kruger Street, Finance House(015) 291 8472/3/5|
|VhembeSCM Advice Centre, Government Building Complex, Office No E006(015) 962 1752|
|MopaniSCM Advice Centre, Government Building Complex(015) 812 0149|
|WaterbergSCM Advice Centre 98 Nelson Mandela Drive, Decimale Building, Modimolle(014) 717 5837|
|SekhukhuneSCM Advice Centre Lefa Centre, Schoonord Road, Jane Furse(013) 265 1344|
Alternatively, they may be posted to: Head of Department, Limpopo Treasury, Private Bag X9486, Polokwane 0700
Certified copies of the following should accompany the application form: latest statement of results; proof of income of parent/s or guardian; applicant’s RSA ID; acceptance letter from university.
If you do not hear from us within two (2) months from the closing date of applications, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Kenneth Ugoda (015) 291 8472; Leah Mawela (015) 291 8578.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.