Applications are invited for the ATNS Support Graduate in Training Programme 2019. Air Traffic and Navigation Services (ATNS) is offering graduates the opportunity to make a successful transition from university to the world of work.
The graduate in training programme aims at transforming graduates into high performing professionals, equipped to contribute to the economy of the country.
- Relevant Degree in Marketing and Communication
- The study discipline in which graduates completed their qualifications must be in line with the skills our business requires, and preference will be given to qualifications in these areas.
Over 24 months, graduates are exposed to on-the-job training, technical and professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
- Be a South African citizen
- Have no more than one-year full time work experience (in their field of study) since graduating.
- Have completed a degree-level qualification (related to the above field)
- Must be computer literate
Closing date: 8 November 2019