Mastercard Internship Programme Johannesburg
Intern, Marketing & Communications
Mastercard 2019 Summer Intern Program
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Summer Intern Program is a 8 week comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Program Dates & Components:
• July 1st, 2019 – August 31st, 2019
• Impactful assignments that drive business results
• Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
• Volunteer and team building experiences
• Current students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree graduating between December 2019 and May 2021
• Evidence of strong academics, cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking
• Ability to partner across the organization
• Sound communication skills
Opportunities may be available in:
• Cyber and Intelligence Solutions
• Marketing and Communications
• Products and Innovation
• Sales/Account Management
Locations: Based on the team/department the position may be located in Mastercard Office.
Next Steps: If interested please submit your formal application for consideration to the following link 2019 Mastercard Summer Internship Program
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.