Mazars Traineeship Programme 2019
Article clerks perform audits on allocated clients. Registering for a SAICA training contract enables candidates to specialise in the audit function.
3 year SAICA Training Contracts are available to Graduates and Postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA accredited university.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letter)
- Perform Audit Work
- Complete Tax Returns
- Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion
- Manage personal performance
- Work effectively in teams
- Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
- Write clearly and succinctly
- Set clear objectives and plan activities
- Work productively and in a challenging environment
- 3 year SAICA training contracts are available to Graduates and Postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA accredited university.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have completed a relevant Postgraduate qualification, or are currently registered to complete such qualification in the 2018 academic year.
How to Apply
You can apply online at these links:
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.