Apply for the Mediclinic ER24 Bursary Programme for 2021 academic year. Mediclinic and ER24 recognise the need for qualified healthcare professionals within the context of a global shortage of skills. Please could you pass on this information to any deserving students (nursing, pharmacy and emergency medical care) that need financial assistance. See more details about the Mediclinic ER24 Bursary Programme.
Mediclinic ER24 Bursary Programme
The organisation is thus granting a limited number of bursary opportunities towards course fees for persons enrolling / enrolled in the following areas of study:
- Emergency medical care
Criteria for Consideration
- Candidate must supply Grade 11 / 12 results for consideration for 1st year study (Must be in line for entrance to a Bachelors programme)
- Candidate must supply programme results to date for consideration for later years of study
- Candidate must provide proof of acceptance / registration for the programme at a registered institution offering the programme
- Employment Equity candidates will be given preference
- Financial status of the parents / applicant will be given consideration
Read also: SAAGA Bursary Programme
HOW TO APPLY
Attached the application form which interested candidates must complete and e-mail back to Agnetha Kearns (firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for bursary funding from Mediclinic and ER24 must apply annually for such funding and funds will be granted per year of study according to progress of the learner. Closing dates end July for the next year (2021) of study.