Closing Date: 19 July 2019
Ref: SS 48 / 19
Metro Police and Traffic Learnership The City invites suitably qualified, unemployed youth aged 18-35, who meets the following minimum requirements to apply for a learnership in Road Traffic Law Enforcement
- Grade 12
- A valid Code B Driver’s Licence
- No criminal record
- Physically fit
- Trainees must successfully complete the Further Education and Training Certificate: Road Traffic Law Enforcement, as well as the Metro Police Department Law Enforcement (MPDLE) Skills Program SP4/2011
- Successful candidates must attend all classes for the duration of the learnership (18 months)
Key Performance Areas:
The successful completion of the Further Education and Training Certificate: Road Traffic Law Enforcement, as well as MPDLE Skills Program
PLEASE NOTE: Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo:
- A driving ability assessment
- A medical test as proof that the candidate may do strenuous exercise
- A fitness assessment
- Fingerprint checks by the SAPS
- Substance abuse checks
- Extensive physical training as well as training in accordance with the Firearms and Ammunitions Act
How To Apply
Apply by sending Metro to 33002
Applicants will be required to answer 14 questions via SMS at a cost of R1.50c per SMS
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.