Send applications for the Midvaal Municipality Internship Programme. Midvaal Municipality is offering an Internship opportunity to a person, qualified in Finance who has not yet had the opportunity to gain hands-on work experience in his/her field of training.
Midvaal Internship Opportunity
The training program is aimed at training candidates in practical local government accounting with the view to qualify for a position after training. Such appointment cannot be guaranteed. Preferably own transport.
- A recognized B-com degree/ NQF 6 or equivalent with at least Accounting 1 and 2, as subjects.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of windows spread sheet applications.
ONLY UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES, MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS, RESIDING WITHIN THE MIDVAAL AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
CLOSING DATE: 05 August 2020 AT 12:00
About the Midvaal Municipality
Midvaal Local Municipality is a well governed, effectively managed, financially viable and sustainable organisation that is dedicated to creating an environment conducive for growth.
- This is well reflected in its VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT: Download
Midvaal Local Municipality is the fastest growing and developing municipality in the southern parts of the Gauteng Province and strives to achieve:
- Sustainable delivery of quality and affordable services, including free basic services for the poor;
- An integrated and diverse economy that provides opportunities for all;
- Integrated spatial planning that promotes economic and social inclusion;
- A well-planned and controlled environment through a range of development policies and instruments.
More opportunities here
- Motsepe Foundation Bursaries 100 Available
- Homechoice Vacancies : Cash Book Administrator Position
- Sassa R350: New Payment System [You May Change Now]
- MR D Food Clerk Position
- Shoprite Group System Designer
- MasakhiSizwe Bursaries 2021 Western Cape
- IDC Bursaries 2021
- Matriculants Bursaries Reserve Bank
- Youth Bursaries Compensation Fund 2021
- FirstRand Internship Programme
- NYDA Youth Funding 1000 Youth in 100 Days
- Anglo American Mining Learnerships