Mossel Bay Municipality, an employer committed to equal employment invites applicants to apply for bursary opportunity.
FINANCIAL STUDY ASSISTANCE TOWARDS 2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications from students who are studying or intend to pursue full-time studies in one of the following fields, will be considered:
- Public Administration
- Human Resources
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Town and Regional Planning
- Economic Development
- Information Technology
- Environmental Health
Any other municipal related field The Bursary Covers:
- Tuition and registration fees, prescribed books and/or study material.
- Costs will be paid directly to the Educational Institution upon proof of supporting documentation by selected students.
- The provision of a financial contribution for external students residing within the area of Mossel Bay Municipality is made in terms of the Relief and Charitable Fund of the Mayor as approved by Council E96-05/2013
- The Bursary will not provide for a contribution towards accommodation, allowances or food
- Current bursary holders must re-apply for continuation and are also subject to the bursary conditions
- Bursary application forms are available from:CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
- Mossel Bay Municipality Human Resource Office, Old Power Station Building, Munro Street, Santos Beach
HOW TO APPLY
Certified copies of the following must accompany applications:
- Grade 12 (Matric) examination results or most recent academic record
- Testimonial of Grade 12 school principal
- Proof of residential address (e.g. municipal account) • Latest salary advice of parent/s or guardian Proof of application/ registration/ acceptance to a recognised and accredited institution of Higher Learning
- South African Identity Document Completed application forms can be posted to:
- The Senior Manager (Human Resources) P O Box 25 Mossel Bay 6500 OR Hand delivered to:
- Reception Area, Human Resources, Old Power Station Building, Munro Street, Santos Beach OR
- Electronic applications may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLOSING DATE: 08 NOVEMBER 2019 (No applications received after 13h00 will be accepted)
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.