Apply for MR D Food Clerk Position. MR D Food, a 100% subsidiary of takealot.com, is looking for a talented, motivated and results-oriented Operations Clerk. Read more about MR D Food Clerk Position.
They are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join them. They offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the Operations Manager for Mr D Food.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work through daily order exceptions and refunds report using the tools provided by Mr D Food
- Support efforts for food loss prevention and recoveries
- Hand over exceptions, refund and recovery reports to Mr D Food’s finance team
- Generate routine and ad-hoc operational performance reports
- Support Mr D Food’s driver and restaurant complaints process
- Perform ad-hoc field observations
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Work under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Problem solving skills
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role or a relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum NQF Level 4
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL would be beneficial
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
- We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind and that is what Takealot is looking for!
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to the takealot.com website and click on careers – here
- Click on the opportunity you are interested in and fill in the attached application form – here
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
More positions at AfterMatric.co.za
- Shoprite Group System Designer
- MasakhiSizwe Bursaries 2021 Western Cape
- IDC Bursaries 2021
- Matriculants Bursaries Reserve Bank
- Youth Bursaries Compensation Fund 2021
- FirstRand Internship Programme
- NYDA Youth Funding 1000 Youth in 100 Days
- Anglo American Mining Learnerships