Apply for the National Nuclear Regulators Internships. National Nuclear Regulators is seeking to employ a Occupational Health, Safety and Facilities graduate to take part in their 24 month internship programme.
This position is to ensure compliant with OHS Act and Regulations.
- Minimum NQF level 6 in Safety Management/Built Environment/Operations/Facilities
- No working experience
- Ms Office
Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work under presssure
You may also apply for:
- TWK Agri Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeships
- Rand Water In-Service Traineeships 2021
- Sandvik Apprenticeship Programme 2021
- Maersk Learnership Programme
- Rio Tinto Learnership Programme 2021
- NFVF Funding Applications Open
- Mastercard UCT Scholarship Programme
- Public Works Internship Programme
How to apply:
Internship: Occupational Health, Safety and Facilities X2
Salary Package R120 000.00 per annum
About the company
The mission of the National Nuclear Regulator (NNR) is to provide and maintain an effective and efficient national regulatory framework for the protection of people, property and the environment against nuclear damage.
The NNR is primarily mandated to monitor and enforce regulatory safety standards for the achievement of safe operating conditions, prevention of nuclear accidents or mitigation of nuclear accident consequences, resulting in the protection of workers, the public, property and the environment against the potential harmful effects of ionizing radiation or radioactive material. To fulfil its mandate, the NNR advocates the development and maintenance of appropriate regulatory frameworks for enforcing regulatory radiation safety standards that are consistent with the recommendations of the International Commission on Radiation Protection (ICRP) and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
The NNR’s approach to regulatory functions is commensurate with the radiation risks associated with a specific facility or activity. These include functions such as safety case reviews and assessments, authorisations, compliance assurance inspections, enforcement, drafting of regulatory documents, and overseeing emergency planning and preparedness.