Necsa Learning Academy(NLA), through Human Capital Development(HCD) is contributing towards skills development by offering a twelve month’s CHIETA funded Work Integrated Learning Programme.
Closing Date: 19 July 2019
- Unemployed South African citizens graduates between the age of 18 and 35
- In possession of relevant tertiary qualification in the field specified below.
|Behavioural based safetyfacilitator Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 06 / 2019
National Diploma in SafetyManagement or IndustrialPsychology
Assist in management of allocated BAPP® implementationGroups in Necsa as Corporate BAPP® Facilitator. Assistwith the improvement of the Safety Culture within the NecsaGroup.Assist management with general OSH Act requirements
|Administrative Assistant Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 07 / 2019
National Diploma inAdministration
Render overall administrative and related functions withinsecurity department
|Industrial PhysicsWork Integrated Learning|
Ref: 08 / 2019
Third year Industrial Physics
Preparing sample and data analysis.Assisting with safe guard processes and calibration ofradiation detectors.
|Safety Officers Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 09 / 2019
B tech / Diploma in SafetyManagement
Facilities support on SHEQ-INS-System implementation.Safety inspectionsIncident investigationsHazard Identification and Risk Assessment.Safety Programs development and implementationUnderstanding of process safety, construction andcontractor management.Reporting of information and safety administration.Understanding the concept of risk management processes
|Internal Audit Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 10 / 2019
Diploma / Degree in InternalAudit and Diploma / DegreeInformatics or InformationTechnology Systems and Compliance Audit.Performance and Predetermined Objectives Audit.Information Technology Audit
|Journalism Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 11 / 2019
National diploma inJournalism / PublicRelations / Communicationor equivalent
Communication (with Internal and External stakeholdersusing different platformsJournalism (Plan, edit and write content for a variety ofinternal communications mediums)Marketing (Developing content to be used for social mediaplatformsImplement and support a communications / marketingstrategy to continually enhance Necsa’s corporate identity.
|Information TechnologyWork Integrated Learning|
Ref: 12 / 2019
National diploma inInformation Technology
Setup and configure workstations and peripheralsDiagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents
|Industrial Engineering Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 13 / 2019
National Diploma / Degreein Industrial Engineering
Assess, monitor and enforce effective implementation oflicense-limiting conditions, adequate safety measures andefficient interventions as authorised in the facility-specificNuclear Installation Licence associated Safety Case, otherauthorisations, SHEQ-INS system and facility specificdocumentation.
|HRD Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 14 / 2019
ETD Diploma / Degree orequivalent in HRD
To render Education and Training support to HCDDepartment and NLA Assisting in Coordination of Necsa internship programmeand learnership programme.Assist in training coordination and rendering administrationservices in line with Necsa internal prescripts & SETArequirementsAssist in coordination and Administration of the bursariesand scholarship programmeCompile the Necsa internal agreementcontract for the learners Drafting of appointment letter andregret lettersArrange for security clearance and submit to relevant officesand receive results and keep records in a proper filingsystem.
|Administrative AssistantWork Integrated Learning|
Ref: 15 / 2019
Diploma in Administration
Experience in Laboratorywill add an advantage
|Occupational HygieneAssistant Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 16 / 2019
Third year Occupational Health or Environmental Science
|Financial Accounting Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 17 / 2019
National Diploma in Finance /Bcom withAccountin
How To Apply
Kindly submit your certified academic record, CV, qualifications and a certified copy of ID to the email address provided below. No HAND DELIVERY will be considered. Only South African citizens will be considered for these opportunities and preference will be given to black female. Submit applications before the closing date of 19 July 2019. Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R5 000.00 per month.
- Email: inforNLA@necsa.co.za
- For inquiries: 012 305 3804 / 3381
GENERAL:Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you