Apply for a Nedbank bursary and join a vision-led, values-driven organization that is building Africa’s most admired bank.
Learners looking to apply for a Nedbank bursary must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be completing Grade 12 OR have completed Grade 12
- Aggregate of 65%
- Must be in Financial need
- Must study full time at a registered university of the Council of Higher or University of Technology
Our bursary programme can help you fulfil your future career aspirations if you intend studying in one of the following fields:
- Accounting and CA Studies
- Agricultural studies
- Property and related studies
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Quality Surveying
- Business Finance and Business Management
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
- Financial Planning
- Investment Management
Bursary allocations are aligned with Nedbank’s transformation objectives, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.