Nedbank Recruiting Closing date 19 September 2019
Job Family Human Resources
Career Stream Organisational Effectiveness (Learning)
Leadership Pipeline Manage Self: Professional
Job Purpose To implement leading edge development programmes to develop and grow the management and leadership pipeline in specialist scarce skills areas and prepare Managers for new; broader or more complex roles within Nedbank.
Job Responsibilities Achieve business strategy, objectives and values through reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan. Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth. Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example. Enable up-skilling and corrective action by sharing knowledge and industry trends with team. Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses. Calculate projected costs of learning programmes. Ensure that adequate funding is available for the programmes. Minimise financial impact of changes and advise clients accordingly. Monitor the achievement of projected implementation costs.
Meet financial objectives. Ensure payment of vendors. Enable corrective action to take place by identifying and escalating non-attendance of learning programmes. Assess trainer quality, impact of intervention and ensure appropriate standard. Assess vendor evaluation results. Ensure vendor and learning programme meet identified business needs. Generate progress and tracking reports for management and executive information. Plan and deliver on required special programme related events. Manage deviations to the agreed implementation plan.
Identify client requirements and understand their needs. Add value to the Clusters and build collaborative and trusting relationships. Build and maintain vendor relationships. Meet with clients to verify needs identified and create a learning programme plan. Make vendor selection decision and source appropriate vendors following the vendor onboarding process. Ensure the learning programme solution is aligned to Nedbank’s strategy and supports policies and procedures. Ensure Nedbank’s policies and procedures are upheld by all vendor staff and attendees involved in the learning solution. Ensure implementation of Learning and Development plan. Ensure Learning and Development delivery. Enable electronic booking, tracking and reporting by ensuring that selected learning interventions are loaded onto learning systems. Enable effective use of resources and delivery against plan.
OD ETDP NQF 5 / NQF 6 qualification or any relevant Learing Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Type of Exposure
- Communicating internally
- Implementing a strategic plan
- Working with clients to solve client problems
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Analysing situations or data that require an in depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Influencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideas.
- Integrating information from various HR database sources
- Analysing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data
- Interacting with various levels of management
- Communicating complex information in writing and verbally
- Comparing two or more sets of information
Minimum Experience Level5 years working experience’WSP/ATR end to end processSkills Development Consultation at various forums internally and externallyB-BBEE Skills Development Scorecard and related legislation and regulation; reportingSkills Development and Related legislationExperience with regards to Learnerships and InternshipsFAIS recognised qualificationsLearning ProviderTechnical / Professional Knowledge
- Business administration and management
- Business metrics applied to the HR function
- Client service management
- Client service principles
- Communication Strategies
- Consumer behaviour
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Microsoft Office
- Operations planning
- Principles of project management
- Relevant Nedbank product knowledge
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Service level agreements
- Strategic planning
- Business writing skills
- Oral and written communication techniques
- Management information and reporting principles, tools and mechanisms
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Building partnerships
- Managing Work
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.