Nestlé Internship Programme 2021
Location: Estcourt / Harrismith / Johannesburg
The Nestlé Internship Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next potential young talent to join our Estcourt HR team. We are committed to providing opportunities for students who are looking to kick-start their career in Human Resources.
Step 1: Before you can apply for the program, please ensure that you meet all the criteria.
- Are you based in the following areas Estcourt / Harrismith / Johannesburg?
- Have an Academic Average of 65% and above?
- National Diploma, B-Tech or Undergraduate Degree in the following:
- Human Resource Management
- Finance: Cost and Management Accounting or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Supply Chain
- Chemical Engineering
Step 2: Complete the Talent Games on the following link https://nestle.thetalent.games/south-africa/index.html This game can be played on both mobile & desktop, so please feel free to use the medium you are most comfortable with.
Step 3: Once you’ve applied & played Talent Games, you will receive a confirmation. Our Talent Acquisition Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
What will make you successful
- Successful completion of the gamification application game https://nestle.thetalent.games/south-africa/index.html
- A relevant completed Bachelor Degree, National Diploma or B-Tech
- Over 65% academic average
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Has strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success