Applications are invited from students who are currently studying at tetiary institution, as well as learners that are currently in Grade 12, or have passed Grade 12 for financial assistance towards further studies for the 2020 academic.
Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Bursary Programme
The award is limited to full-time studies at an accredited tertiary institution. Students must reside within the Greater Oudtshoorn Municipality including the rural areas.
Bursaries will be allocated for a period of one (1) year to allow students to undertake a undergraduate or Post graduate full time Degree or Diploma in the following study fields namely,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Internal Audit,
- Risk Management,
Applications will only be considered if it is correctly and fully completed and the following documentation is attached:
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate/Statement of results
- Proof of registration at any tertiary institution
- Certified copy of identity document
- Proof of residential address
- Combined household income
- An application form accompanied by a curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications and identity document (not older than three (3) months) must be submitted to:
- HR Manager: Development & Transformation, Department Corporate Services, P.O. Box 255, Oudtshoorn, 6620 (submit applications to Ms MAyford, Senior HR Officer: Skills Development or Mrs R January, Senior Clerk: Skills Development, Oudtshoorn Municipality, Corner of Voortrekker Road and Baron Van Reede Street).
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 22 November at 12:00
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.