Personal Assistant FNB Johannesburg
At FNB, we’re always looking for individuals who are ready for the big world. And ready to make a difference. Through the work you’ll do and the attitude you bring, you can shape the organisation, the industry and the world. Because we’re driven to not only help customers but are also determined to create a better world.
Experience and qualifications
- Grade 12
- 2 – 5 years experience at executive level
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Supporting the direct report at the time of results, including presentations and Interact with the underlying business units on behalf of the direct report.
- Keep the Direct Report informed of various activities within and outside the Group through effective networking and building business relations
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Travel arrangements (local and international)
- Ensure the Diary Management activities are executed on time to support with efficiencies
- Planning of department functions in advance of diary and control activities required
- Type business letters, minutes, memorandums, schedules and general correspondence.
- Handling documentation that requires the attention of the direct report and preparing reports on various matters by analysing reports and providing feedback.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.