CLOSING DATE: 14 December 2016
Petra Diamonds SA invites candidates who are interested in gaining workplace experience in the mining sector in the discipline of engineering to apply for the Young Graduate Work Experience Project .
1. Electronic Engineer
Requirements: · Grade 12 · A four – year degree in Electronic Engineering
2. Industrial Engineer
Requirements: · Grade 12 · A four – year degree in Industrial Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineer
Requirements: · Grade 12 · A four – year degree in Mechanical Engineering
Duties And Responsibilities
- Follow a programme to gain workplace experience in the abovementioned fields
- Execute project – based work related to the abovementioned fields
Duties and Responsibilities applicable to all three (3) positions:
- Work in designated areas according to the Mine’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Work according to the applicable Policies and Procedures
- Submit progress reports to supervisors for assessment
Other Skills/Competencies applicable to all three (3) positions:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Show initiative and be self – mo tivated
- Report writing skills
How To Apply
1. Electronic Engineer, Responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax 086 – 692 2442, Reference Nr: PDSA101
2. Industrial Engineer, Responses to: email@example.com Fax 086 – 659 1334, Reference Nr: PDSA102
3. Mechanical Engineer, Responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax 086 – 692 2442, Reference Nr: PDSA103
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.