Phlebotomy Technician Learnership. An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Student Phlebotomy Technician. This is a Learnership Contract position based at Cape Town and KZN. Read more and apply for the Phlebotomy Technician Learnership.
A Phlebotomy Technician is trained to draw blood and collect specimens from patient or donors.
Phlebotomy learners attend structured learning programmes including theory and practical training.
- Grade 12 with English, Mathematics and Biology D symbol
- 0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
PATHOLOGY WITHOUT BORDERS
Using cutting edge science, Lancet Laboratories is committed to the delivery of quality results to doctors and patients wherever we provide a Pathology service. Currently our areas of operation include Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
ABOUT LANCET LABORATORIES
In our drive to continually improve the quality of our service, our laboratories work towards accreditation by a number of accreditation authorities, including KENAS, SANAS and SADCAS. Our central support functions are certified to ISO 9001 with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction by meeting their expectations.
Our service, headed by over 90 Specialist Pathologists with a very broad range of expertise, performs in excess of 3700 separate pathology tests. The Pathologist’s role is not only to ensure the quality and validity of investigations, but also to offer consultative services to physicians, managed healthcare institutions, the occupational health environment, and the insurance and industrial sectors.
You may also apply for:
- BDO Traineeships: Cape Town-Joburg-PE
- LEDET Youth Tourism Officers X35 Posts
- National Nuclear Regulators Internships
- TWK Agri Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeships
- Rand Water In-Service Traineeships 2021
- Sandvik Apprenticeship Programme 2021
- Maersk Learnership Programme
Doctors can choose to receive results via a number of methods:
- Printed / “hard copy”
- Lancet Laboratories Mobile Application (Android/Ios)
- Pathportal 3 (All Major Web Browsers)
HOW TO APPLY
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.