Pick n Pay was founded in 1967 by Raymond Ackerman. He bought four stores in Cape Town, but since then the Pick n Pay and Boxer franchises have grown to become one of the biggest retailers in Africa. Pick n Pay stores can be found in multiple African countries including Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Lesotho and Swaziland. That means that the Pick n Pay specials are run through two divisions, namely the South Africa and Rest of Africa divisions.
Pick n Pay stores work on 3 basic principles to ensure their continental success. These are customer sovereignty, doing good is good business and striving to maximise business efficiency. All this adds up to amazing Pick n Pay specials that keep you picking more and paying less. It also won them quite a couple of awards including South Africa’s Number One Grocery Retail Chain from Mail & Guardian’s Top Companies Reputation Index, Coolest Grocery Store in the Country 2014 from the Sunday Times Generation Next Brand Survey and Highest retailer score in the world in the 2014 Carbon Disclosure Project, to name but a few.
In the last couple of years Pick n Pay has focused on strengthening their retail business in South Africa and increasing its footprint in Africa by opening more stores in other countries. Pick n Pay hold themselves to a strict ethical code and make sure they offer you the best services and goods at affordable prices. This is great news for customers as it means Pick n Pay specials are really worth it! You’ll get exactly what you want for a great price, because they don’t compromise on quality and want to stay affordable to people from all socio-economic backgrounds.
Pick n Pay stores are very big on leaving a very small carbon footprint, so if you’re concerned about the welfare of our planet it’s definitely a good idea to endorse this chain. Pick n Pay has three main stores namely the original Pick n Pay, where you can buy groceries and other essentials, Pick n Pay Hypermarket, which offers an even wider selection of appliances and electronics, Pick n Pay Liquor and Pick n Pay clothing. That means you can find amazing Pick n Pay specials on more than just groceries.
Black Friday 2019 is here!
Pick n Pay regularly comes up with new discounts every year on big Black Friday sales. Make the most out of it! Discounts Black Friday Pick n Pay 2019 are here! Save money with us!
If you were looking forward to this special holiday, get ready to shop and check out the latest flyers from Black Friday! Discounts apply not only to the “Groceries” section, but also to the entire range that you can find on our website.
Black Friday Deals RSA
- Download JET Black Friday 2019 Catalogue
- Boxer Black Friday 2019 Specials
- Edgars BLACK FRIDAY 2019 Up to 50% Off
- Cash Crusaders BLACK FRIDAY 2019 and Weekend Specials TVs/Smartphones/Electronics and More
- Ackermans BLACK FRIDAY Specials 2019
- Spar Specials November 2019
- Mr Price Black Friday 2019 Deals
- South African Retailers Offering BLACK FRIDAY Deals for 2019
- Teljoy BLACK FRIDAY Specials 2019
- AutoTrader Black Friday Car Deals of The Year
- adidas BLACK FRIDAY Deals 2019
- Makro Black Friday Deals 2019 Revealed
- Takealot Black Friday Deals 2019
- Superbalist Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Zando Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Pick n Pay Black Friday Deals 2019
- Shoprite Black Friday Specials 2019
- Checkers BLACK FRIDAY Specials 2019
- Truworths Black Friday 2019
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.