Prince Albert Municipality Internships R6000 Per Month
Closing Date: 30 April 2019
STIPEND: R6 000 PER MONTH
Prince Albert Municipality in partnership with the Western Cape: Department of Local Government is proud to present skills development opportunities for graduate youth permanently residing in the Prince Albert municipal area.
- Successfully completed a Degree or National diploma within the last three years (2016 – 2018) at an accredited tertiary institution with attached proof (where applicable)
- Be a South African citizen
- The applicant must reside within the municipal area (please provide proof with application)
FIELD OF STUDY TO BE OFFERED AS GRADUATE INTERNSHIP
- Spatial and Regional Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration
- Environmental Health Management
- Disaster Management
- Strategic and Regional Planning
- Policy Development and Research
- Information and Communication Technology
How To Apply
An application form accompanied by a curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications and identity document (not older than three (3) months) must be forwarded to Human Resource Department: Ms Debby Mooneys, Private Bag X53, Prince Albert, 6930, Tel. 023-5411 036 or via e-mail to email@example.com .
Incomplete applications will lead to disqualification.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. If you have not received a response from the Municipality within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Council reserves the right not make an appointment.