PROFESSIONAL NURSE: SPECIALTY PNB-1 REF NO: 08/07/2019 HRM (X25 POSTS) Directorate: Nursing SALARY : R383 226 – R444 276 per annum (Plus benefits)
CENTRE : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital: (Critical care (X4 Posts) Operating Theatre (X5 Posts) Trauma (X1 Post) Advance Midwifery(X5 Posts) Child Nursing Science(X4 Posts) Orthopeadics Nursing Science(X2 Posts) Oncology(X2 Posts) Opthalmology (X2 Posts) REQUIREMENTS : A basic R425 qualification (i.e diploma/degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse. Registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse and proof of current registration. A post –basic nursing qualification with duration of at least 1 94 year,accredited with SANC in one of the specialities referred to in the glossary of terms. A minimum of 4 years appropriate /recognazable experience in nursing. One year from from experience for candidates appointed from outside the public service after complying with registration requirements. Preference will be given to Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital.
DUTIES : Perform a clinical nursing practice in accordance with the scope of practice and required nursung standards. Promote quality of nursing care as directed by the scope of pactice. Able t o plan and organise own work and ensure proper nursing care.Demonstrate effective comminications with patients, supervisors and other stake holders including report writing when required.
ENQUIRIES : Mrs. Molefe MM Tel No: (012) 529 3425
APPLICATIONS : can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 (Block 13 HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001.
NOTE : Correspondence will be entered with shortlisted candidates only and if you are not contacted within 3 months after closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful. The employer Reserves the right to fill this position(s)
CLOSING DATE : 26 July 2019
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you